Do you wish you could once again move without pain, so you could play tennis again? Or perhaps swing a golf club without back pain? Shoot hoop again without knee and ankle pain? Throw the baseball with your son without shoulder pain?
We may have just the remedy for you, but it's not magic--it's science.
Cold Laser: Too Good To be true?
The cold laser provides safe, non-invasive, drug free pain relief and accelerated healing of injuries by simply activating your body's natural healing mechanisms: Laser and LED beams of light are used to stimulate the cells in the body that repair tissue, reduce inflammation and reduce pain. Like photosynthesis does to plants, light reduces oxidative stress which causes cell death, and enables your cells to increase ATP production (cellular energy).
With over 400 randomized clinical trials behind it, “Cold Laser" therapy (aka Low Level Laser Therapy and/or Photobiomodulation) is research proven to be remarkably safe, painless and effective in treating both acute injuries and chronic pain of various kinds. Who benefits?
which conditions respond well to cold laser?
- back pain, neck pain and arthritis
- tendon and ligament injuries
- soft tissue injuries
- muscle strains and pulls
- degenerative joints
- plantar fasciitis and other musculoskeletal conditions
- pre- and post-surgery healing
what results can you expect after cold laser?
- REDUCED SWELLING and INFLAMMATION: Stimulates lymphatic drainage to reduce swelling.
- REDUCED SCAR TISSUE FORMATION: Laser light reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing, with less chance of weakness and re-injury later.
- DECREASED HEALING TIME: Stimulates the cells around the injury to increase the speed, quality and strength of tissue repair.
- PAIN RELIEF: Inhibits the nerves related to the site of pain.
- ENHANCED BLOOD CIRCULATION: Immediate improvement of localized blood circulation.
Are you ready to move from surviving to thriving once again? If so, we can help you with natural therapies like laser therapy, cryotherapy, compression therapy and massage therapy. It's time to return to doing what you love to do!